By using or browsing this website attests that you have accepted the terms stipulated as follows. If you do not accept the following terms, please kindly refrain from browsing the website..
1. The DEC website includes specific information, software and related documentation (as the case may be), any person or party could only download or use in the manner allowed in this site and shall not exceed the allowed range for reproduction and other commercial purposes.
2. DEC has made the best efforts to audit the website contents, but does not provide any form of express or implied guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, effectiveness, stability, availability, and non-infringement of the rights of others etc; does not guarantee accuracy or completeness of the site's texts, graphics, materials, links, descriptions, representations or other matters, or guarantee that the content of this website has no print, copy and other imported error. DEC does not assume any obligation to the continued operation of the DEC website; DEC can stop running DEC website in whole or in part at any time, and reserves the right to amend site content anytime. In any case, for any direct, indirect, incidental damages (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of information, destruction of property to a third person caused by or arising from the use of this website cannot enter this site caused and other losses), this site are not liable, whether it is an action of contract, tort or any other cause of action. Any loss caused by the website, DEC Group Co., Ltd has no responsibility to pay for it.
3. When using the site products and services, DEC may monitor your browsing process, and the information may be used for internal business operations of DEC or used under any applicable statutory regulations or self-discipline rules.
4. DEC may provide links to websites owned or run by third parties. When you enter through these links to these third-party sites, please read and accept the rules of use of the site before using. You shall also agree that DEC has no control over the content of third party sites, and bear no responsibility for the content production or release of these sites. In addition, the provision of non-DEC website link does not imply approval of the third-party website or the site's products or services mentioned, or commit that the webpage and contents belong to the third party. DEC will not and cannot review content posted by the User on its website, and shall not be responsible for the posted content. DEC reserves the right to delete any content posted by Users at any time.
6. DEC grants the User non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the license may not be transferred), information, software and documentation obtained from the DEC website in the context of the use permit, in case of absence of agreement, shall follow the DEC purpose to provide the above information. Unless otherwise agreed, User will not be entitled to the software's source code.
7. The User is not allowed to transfer, lease or otherwise provide information, software and documentation to third parties under any circumstances. Unless mandatory law provides otherwise, the User cannot modify the software and documentation, or decompose, reverse engineering and decode software or components.
8. Information, software and documentation are protected by copyright laws, international copyright conventions or other copyright laws and conventions related to intellectual property protection. The User shall comply with the law, especially not modify, conceal or delete any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices from the information, software, documentation and copies.
1. Without the prior express written consent of Dongfang Electric, the DEC website information, trademarks and other contents may not be modified, copied, reproduced, sold, leased, used, increased or otherwise used. Publishing, transmission or otherwise copying the information provided by this site to any third party in whole or in part is not allowed. In addition, it is prohibited to modify, virtualize or delete any copyright, trademark or other notices in connection with the website information.
1. The User accessing or using the DEC website shall not:
Do not harm to others, especially children, or violate others' personal rights;
Use in violation of publicmorality;-xpj6886.com
Infringe any intellectual property or other property rights;
Upload any files that contain viruses, Trojans, or other programs which may destroy data;
Transmission, store or upload links or contents for which the User does not have the right, especially if the links or the content will breach confidentiality obligations or are unlawful;
Advertising or automatic e-mail ("spam") or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar documents, the User may not induce or require others to participate in Any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activities.
3. Because the information software or documentation is provided for free to the User, excluding international improper conduct or fraud, obligations to guarantee against any information, quality and documentation defect, in particular the obligation to guarantee accuracy, flawlessness, no request or third-party claims, or guarantee the full and / or appropriate purpose will be expressly excluded.
4. The DEC website information may include a product's technical specifications or general descriptions, but in some cases the product may not be available (e.g. due to product changes). Therefore, quality shall be recognized by both parties for each purchase.
5. The risk of using the DEC website shall be assumed by the User. DEC will not make implying warranty and conditions for any information provided, including the warranties of merchantability, rights, transaction processes or business rules. Whether there are legal reasons, whether it is specified in written contracts and guarantees, whether there are satisfactory remedies, whether there is civil tort, whether limitation of liability is applicable, whether there are compensation requirements or other claims with any legal basis, DEC will not be responsible for any security requirements or losses (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, loss of profits or business interruption losses caused by or arising from the use of or inability to use the services of this website), especially not responsible for advice and assistance provided in the setup process which led to the loss, business interruption or software defects. In any case, DEC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, subordinate, special, punitive or exemplary damages arising from the use of or inability to use the website information or links (including but not limited to income, loss of anticipated profits, loss of business, information, data loss and property damage, and other losses), even if DEC has been advised of the possibility of the loss.
6. Unless the law (such as the ProductLiability Act) requires, or intentional or gross negligence, personal injury ordeath, inability to meet guaranteed characteristics, fraudulent concealment ofthe defect, or breach of fundamental contractual obligations, DEC are excludedfrom any other obligations than in this statement. Damage arising from breachof fundamental contractual obligations is usually limited to foreseeable lossesin the contract, unless the violation is caused by intentional or grossnegligence.-澳门新葡京娱乐AG80.vip
Although DEC tries its best to protect the website from virus attacks, but it still cannot provide any assurance on this. DEC shall not be responsible for any loss and damage of any User caused by the virus. For its own protection, the User shall take the necessary safety measures, and download the information, software and documentation by detecting the virus in advance.
1. Any supplementary agreement must be in writing.
3. DEC does not guarantee the website information, software and / or documentation is appropriate or available for download or viewing outside of China. If a User enters the DEC website outside of China, the User shall assume full responsibility to comply with the local laws in force. If DEC website contains elements considered illegal in a particular country, it is prohibited to obtain information software and / or documentation from the website of DEC in the country.
5. The website statement as well as the right to amend, update and finally interpret belongs to DEC.